Friday, February 29, 2008

Kennedy does Thriller!

Sobe Life Water has a commercial out there that has lizards dancing to Michael Jacksons Thriller. Everytime Kennedy saw it she begged me to watch the video. I kept telling her that it might be a little scary for her but she insisted she could handle it. Well, she watched it twice and then started doing the dance herself. I thought it was pretty cool what she managed to pick up in just a few short minutes... and kinda cute too!

She told me she's going to keep praticing until she has it down perfect. I'll make another video if it gets any better.

3 comments:

Lil Gma said...

pretty good dancing. You will have to show me how when you see us again. Did Rowan watch you?

Shayla said...

That was impressive. I loved it, I was just wondering if I heard Steph cracking up in the background? Kenny, you are awesome - you need to show Daddy how to dance!

Unknown said...

She is your kid and Ang's neice too! :)