Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Food Channel

It's close to dinnertime and I ask Kennedy what she'd like for dinner. I walked her though the pantry, the freezer and the fridge naming off about 10 things I could cook. When I got done she asked me to turn on the "food channel" so she can decide what she wants. I go over to the TV, turn it to the Food Network and they are showing a cake building competition. "No!" she says... "the 'food channel'.... that channel that shows you what you can have for dinner and let's you choose!" I told her there was no such thing as that and she swore that she had seen it before. When I said again that I didn't know what that channel was she stormed off to her room telling me that I'm wrong and I just won't show her. I wish there was.... and they delivered!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When you figure out that channel please let me know! :) LOL

Lorena said...

She cracks me up. Pancakes solve everything.

Shayla said...

we need some pictures on this site!