Friday, July 10, 2009

RoRo's 2nd Birthday!

It's hard to believe, but my baby boy just turned 2! I still remember the day we brought him home from the hospital.... now he is a walking, talking trouble maker who is getting into anything he can reach. We had a fun little birthday with Grandma Rena, Grandpa Craig and Grammy Tammy. They brought up the 4-wheeler that Grandpa just won and here is Kennedy in the little helmet that they bought so she could ride it. She just loved it and has been begging for one every since.


Here is RoRo opening his presents. He got lots of toys and now our house is officially overrun with all of them. Legos, carpenter tools, a golf set, dump truck and lots more. Grandma Rena got him a bike from Germany made from wood that has no peddles so it is made to teach little kids how to balance so they can move on to a real bike easier.


Kennedy loved the toys too!

Our little Tiger Woods... not!

We threw him a SpongeBob SquarePants party and got him a cake for the occasion. Here he is covered in it.

The cake...



I don't think he had a clue of what was going on but he had a great time anyways. Now I guess I have to call him my "Big Boy".

1 comment:

bcwaldmann said...

RoRo- You are so cute. (Kennedy is adorable, too) I can not believe that he is two. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday. Madden wants to come and play, again.