Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!



Hi Everyone! If you didn't know, Kennedy is a Girl Scout Daisy this year and that means she gets to sell cookies. If you want to order any, here is a list of what they have to offer this year:

Lemon Chalet Cremes: A delicious vanilla sandwich with a zesty lemon creme filling. 20 per pkg. (My favorite)

Trefoils: Delicate shortbread that is simple and satisfying. 36 per pkg.

Do.Si.Dos: Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with a creamy peanut butter filling. 20 per pkg.

Samoas: Tender vanilla cookies, covered with caramel, rolled in toated coconut, and striped with a rich chocolate coating. 15 per pkg.

Dulce de Leche: Sweet, indulgent cookies are rich with milk caramel chocolate chips and stripes. 15 per pkg.

Sugar Free Chocolate Chips: A classic favorite with real chocolate chips-now Sugar Free. 15 per pkg.

Tagalongs: Tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a lucious chocolaty coating. 15 per pkg.

Thin Mints: A thin wafer with a smooth chocolaty coating. Made with natural pepermint. 28 per pkg.

The cookies are $3.50 a box but you all know they are worth it. Who doesn't love a girl scout cookie?! Send me off an email and let me know if you would like to help out Kennedy and order some. Our troop has decided to donate the money they earn by doing this to help out the Lockwood Schools. I will mail them to you when they arrive unless you live in Gillette, then I will just bring them down on a visit.

Thanks everyone! We love you all!
Lucas, Steph, Kennedy and Baby RoRo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WAHOO! We love girl scout cookies! Quint and I want 1 box of somoas and 1 box of thin mint...e-mail me and I'll send you our address...Thanks Kennedy! Yeah for Kennedy being a girl scout!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Carissa! Kennedy loves being a girl scout and she is so excited to do the cookie thing. I'm not sure when they'll arrive but I'll let you know when they do.