Friday, February 6, 2009

Rowan got butchered...

Rowans hair was getting pretty long and I decided that it was just a bit too much to take him in for a haircut every month that was going to cost $15.... so I thought I would take it upon myself to start giving him haircuts. My stylist told me to buy some clippers and tried to show me how to trim it up. She told me to use the 1 inch guard so it wouldn't be too short. Well, I gave it a shot yesterday and this is what we ended up with. It's pretty darn short and there are a few spots where it got really short but there was nothing I could do about it. I guess it was okay for a first try and hopefully it will get better the more I do it... for now, he's butchered!

Before:


After:




5 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

That boys hair cut looks darn good, first cut or not. Good job. He looks manly.
Bryan

Unknown said...

Good job! Oh that's a cute haircut. I think if you gave him a bad haircut, he'd still be SO cute! I trimmed quintin's hair a few weeks ago and burned and also nicked his hairline. betcha he won't ask me again! :)

Odessa and Jeremy said...

What a handsome boy! Good job it looks awesome...

Lil Gma said...

A darn good job, Steph. Or Lucas. He is very handsome. I'll bet he tries a few naughty tricks now that he has less hair. I gave haircuts myself until the boys were embarrased to go in public with a nick or two.

Shayla said...

oh my goodness, he looks like a whole new boy. i can't get over it. he is soooooooooooo adorable. you are brave and this is a good time to be saving that 15bucks a month. i need lessons. i tried to do Brigs once and haven't got the chance again.