Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Grandma Rena!!!!

A little photo tribute to our Mom, Grandma Rena!

Look at this fine bunch of kids you raised. Can you believe we are all standing next to each other and not beating each other up or flipping off the camera? It was a monumental day!



Mom, we love you because you think your funny.



See, she tried it again... still not funny.



Kennedy and Grandma.... she was always napping on the job. I would've demanded my money back... if I'd actually paid.



Look Grandma... I can ride a bike if you hold me up and push me!



You even passed on your loves (obsessions) to our kids.



I'm not sure how many child experts would recommend giving a 4 year old Diet Coke...? And sitting on that counter looks like a safety hazard.



With good supervision you can be trusted with a baby... Rowan wasn't crying or anything!



Oh wait... maybe you can't. I'm sure Kennedy has recovered physically from this incident... but it may take years of therapy to help her mentally. I hope you sleep well at night....



Aside from all of that... we love you. I only know what it was like to raise one child on my own and how difficult that was. You did it with the three of us and though there were difficult times we all know you did the best you could. I am so happy that I was chosen to be your child and I can't thank you enough for the life you've given me. You are kind and generous and have sacrificed so much for all of us. I only wish there was a way to thank you enough for being my Mom. Just know that if I ever find Elvis alive, I will kidnap him on the spot, take him to the basement of Casa de Sugarhouse and you can keep him forever... or at least until he dies for real. I love you, Steph.

P.S. Please remember that when you want to make me my favorite desert for my birthday it's chocolate cake... not that pineapple crap cake. That's Angs favorite!

No comments: